We may be a sassy kids clothing business but we can style dad too!
Celebrate the father figures in your life with some of these adaptations of our usual styles...and most are pocket money friendly!
Scroll through our gift ideas and at the bottom check out our free ideas on what else you can do for dad to make his day special that don't cost a cent.
Our pocket money friendly picks for dad include shoe wings (or moustache's) for his shoes, skull beanies or a skull cuff bangle and sunglasses, with prices from $9.95 these are certainly pocket money friendly and way cooler than anything you'll get at the school Father's Day Stall.
For a super cute gift that also doubles as a gift for your little one and will provide you the cutest family photo's, we suggest gifting the matching acid wash tshirts in blue.
Those who have mum to help out and gift a splurge gift for dad it's Time to celebrate the man who's always there for you, every second of everyday...with this genuine tan leather strap watch. Sandblasted charcoal case and face with Japanese quartz movement and being 5 ATM water resistant he can wear it virtually everywhere.
Now you've scored him the perfect gift to unwrap, he's some ideas that you can do with dad that don't cost you a cent.
- Challenge him to a race
- Set up an obstacle course around the house
- Plan for a movie marathon of his favorite series
- Cook him a meal using ingredients found in the household
- Camp in the backyard or in the lounge in a pillow fort
- Help him wash his car / bike
- Give him a special performance: tell him some dad jokes, do a dance, create a magic show